- As weather permits, continue to harvest leeks and kale.
- Keep straw snuggled around any crops still in the garden.
- If using a coldframe to grow greens through winter, rig a plastic tunnel over the frame for extra warmth.
- After the holidays, remove the branches from your cut Christmas tree and lay them over perennials and fall-planted pansies.
- Divide overgrown Boston ferns: Cut the rootball in half with a sharp knife, then repot.
- Cut back asparagus fronds.
- Refill bird feeders as needed.
Courtesy of www.rodalesorganiclife.com